Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com> on 2013/02/01 01:01:22 UTC

Re: nightly test results

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Rick Hillegas
<ri...@oracle.com> wrote:
> For many years, the Sun (and now Oracle) team has posted nightly test
> results to derby-dev. Now the Oracle team is in the process of migrating our
> test infrastructure to new machines. Sometime around this weekend we expect
> that derby-dev will stop seeing messages from Oracle summarizing the results
> of the nightly tests. Instead, results will accumulate at this web address:
> http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/
>
> We will improve these test reports over time. Right now they are in an
> intermediate state. Just wanted you to know about the coming hiccup and to
> confirm that Oracle intends to continue running extensive nightly platform
> tests.
>
> Thanks,
> -Rick

Hi Rick,

I have seen reports from this coming in to derby-dev now - thanks!

I have one request though - can someone update the web page re testing?
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_tests.html
still only points to the Sun test results...

Thx,
Myrna

Re: nightly test results

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
On 1/31/13 4:01 PM, Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Rick Hillegas
> <ri...@oracle.com>  wrote:
>> For many years, the Sun (and now Oracle) team has posted nightly test
>> results to derby-dev. Now the Oracle team is in the process of migrating our
>> test infrastructure to new machines. Sometime around this weekend we expect
>> that derby-dev will stop seeing messages from Oracle summarizing the results
>> of the nightly tests. Instead, results will accumulate at this web address:
>> http://download.java.net/javadesktop/derby/
>>
>> We will improve these test reports over time. Right now they are in an
>> intermediate state. Just wanted you to know about the coming hiccup and to
>> confirm that Oracle intends to continue running extensive nightly platform
>> tests.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Rick
> Hi Rick,
>
> I have seen reports from this coming in to derby-dev now - thanks!
>
> I have one request though - can someone update the web page re testing?
> http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_tests.html
> still only points to the Sun test results...
>
> Thx,
> Myrna

Hi Myrna,

I've updated the link: subversion revision 1441444 (website source) and
848896 (generated content).

Thanks,
-Rick