Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by dnt <dn...@gmx.com> on 2013/09/18 13:02:26 UTC

[users@httpd] seg fault when using mod_dbd

Hi,

I want to use mod_dbd with MySQL on a system with CentOS 6.4 (x86_64).
I can execute a select statement, but getting a row fails. Finally I get a segmentation fault.
Attached is a simple test module which leads to the error.
The log output until apr_dbd_get_row is as expected.
Line 57 writes the last line into the log before I get the seg fault.

If I disable random access in the call of apr_dbd_select the seg fault already happens in line 56 when calling apr_dbd_get_row.

Do you have an idea whats wrong?

Installed are the current packages of CentOS 6.4
httpd-2.2.15
apr-util-1.3.9
apr-util-mysql-1.3.9
mysql-5.1.69