Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org> on 2018/07/15 06:52:59 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Ratis (incubating) 0.2.0 release

The Apache Ratis (incubating) community announces the availability of
Apache Ratis (incubating) 0.2.0 release!

  Apache Ratis is a highly customizable, embeddable Raft protocol
implementation in Java.

0.2.0 is the second Apache release and the first release which provides
binary release with example Raft applications.

It contains more than 130 bug fixes and features since the previous release.

This version also heavily tested with Apache Hadoop Ozone where Apache
Ratis is used to replicate raw Hadoop data.

The release could be downloaded from the Ratis web site
(https://ratis.incubator.apache.org) or (as Ratis is a java library)
from the Apache and Maven central maven repositories.

required
of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in
a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation
status
is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the
code,
it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: Compilation error in master branch

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
After upgrading to apache-maven-3.5.4, the error is gone.

FYI

Re: Apache Ratis (incubating) 0.2.0 release maven artifacts

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.
mvnrepository.com requires multiple days to pick up new changes but the
artifacts are in the maven central. (for example
org.apache.ratis:ratis-server:0.2.0)

The search.maven.org (maintained by sonatype) is usually more up-to-date.

https://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cratis

Marton

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,