Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Muthu <ch...@naturesoft.net> on 2005/08/22 06:10:06 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_ntlm module in windows

Hi,
    I want to use mod_ntlm module in windows apache.Can I get the
mod_ntlm sourcecode for windows or can I get the latest version which is
supproted the same module.I could see somewhere in mod_ntlm source code
for unix. Can you give me some direction to use windows domain user
authentication.

Thanks & Regards,
Muthu.

Re: [users@httpd] mod_ntlm module in windows

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Muthu wrote:
> Hi,
>    I want to use mod_ntlm module in windows apache.Can I get the
> mod_ntlm sourcecode for windows or can I get the latest version which is
> supproted the same module.I could see somewhere in mod_ntlm source code
> for unix. Can you give me some direction to use windows domain user
> authentication.

You don't mention, but if we guess Apache 2.0 is what you were looking
for, then google for mod_auth_sspi.  Sadly I don't find it as
syneapps.com seems to be down, but it must be mirrored somewhere.

Bill