Posted to users@maven.apache.org by RobJac <ro...@caritor.com> on 2006/05/30 18:52:31 UTC

Bypass compliation error

I am not able to build a project since there are some uncompilable class
files in my project. How do I by pass compilation failures in my project and
let maven compile the other java files in my project that are actually
compilable and build a project for me with the compiled files alone?

Re: Bypass compliation error

Posted by RobJac <ro...@caritor.com>.
We are in an iterative mode of project. So there will be developement
undergoing in a project during Testing for a previous iteration. So there
will be chances of having uncompiled code in  a project  which can be
totally ignored. Any ways thanks for the advice :-)

Re: Bypass compliation error

Posted by ben short <be...@benshort.co.uk>.
Easy solution: Stop writing code that doesn't compile. ;-)

Hehe

Yes that was my other thought.

Ben

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ben short <be...@benshort.co.uk>.
Have a look at the compiler plugin. there is a excludes parameter for
the plugin. But I dont know how to use it.

Maybe comment out the source code that makes the classes fail? Or if
the files are checked into source control remove them from your local
machine. Neither are good sloutions.

Ben

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/compile-mojo.html