Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wojtek Kusch <w_...@t-online.de> on 2007/01/17 00:15:27 UTC

tomahawk and Error listenerStart

Hi All!
If I include tomahawk 1.1.3.jar  in my application library (add external
jar to my app), then start  tomcat 6,  I get following error:

Error listenerStart
17.01.2007 00:03:50 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SCHWERWIEGEND: Context [/JSFMyApp] startup failed due to previous errors
17.01.2007 00:03:50 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployDescriptor

What can I do? Thanks for answer!
Wojtek

Re: Locale for

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
When starting a new thread (ie sending a message to the list about a
new topic) please do not reply to an existing message and change the
subject line. To many of the list archiving services and mail clients
used by list subscribers this  makes your new message appear as part
of the old thread. This makes it harder for other users to find
relevant information when searching the lists.

This is known as thread hijacking and is behaviour that is frowned
upon on this list. Frequent offenders will be removed from the list.
It should also be noted that many list subscribers automatically
ignore any messages that hijack another thread.

The correct procedure is to create a new message with a new subject.
This will start a new thread.

Mark
tomcat-user-owner

Locale for

Posted by Wojtek Kusch <w_...@t-online.de>.
Hi All!
How can I set the locale for <t:inputdate> (for example the string in
calendar (at bottom): "Today ist 11/10/2006")
Thanks!

Tomahawk Filter

Posted by Wojtek Kusch <w_...@t-online.de>.
 Hi All!
I have *.jsp and *.jsf (tomahawk) in my project.
If I choose a "tomahawk-site" I get a error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured. JSF mapping missing. JSF pages not covered.
Please see: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html

I found on
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html
 an example, but this is for fileupload.... How I can write a "normal", basic-filter.

Thanks for help!
Wojtek

Re: tomahawk and Error listenerStart

Posted by Wojtek Kusch <w_...@t-online.de>.
Hi!
If I use jdk <> 1.6 I get no errors.....  ;)
Thanks for previous help, Charles!
Wojtek

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Wojtek Kusch [mailto:w_kusch@t-online.de]
> Subject: tomahawk and Error listenerStart
>
> SCHWERWIEGEND: Context [/JSFMyApp] startup failed due to
> previous errors
> 17.01.2007 00:03:50 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig
> deployDescriptor
>
> What can I do?

Find out what the "previous errors" were.  This may not be obvious,
since the actual cause is sometimes displayed after the above message.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.