Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Richard_Senior <ri...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/22 18:58:43 UTC

A couple of errant artifacts...

I'm sorry if this is not the right place... but i'm a bit stuck.

I need to get the following from public repositories :
j2ee.jar
and the code coverage tool jars :
emma.jar
emma_ant.jar
also :
org.osgi.core-4.1.0.jar (which annoyingly doesn't seem to be in the
Springsource Bundle Repository)

Does anyone know where to get these artifacts?

Re: A couple of errant artifacts...

Posted by Richard_Senior <ri...@gmail.com>.

Richard_Senior wrote:

> I'm sorry if this is not the right place... but i'm a bit stuck.
>
> I need to get the following from public repositories :
> j2ee.jar
> and the code coverage tool jars :
> emma.jar
> emma_ant.jar
> also :
> org.osgi.core-4.1.0.jar (which annoyingly doesn't seem to be in the
> Springsource Bundle Repository)
>
> Does anyone know where to get these artifacts?

The things in J2EE.jar can be found at :

<dependency conf="buildtime" org="javax.servlet"
name="com.springsource.javax.servlet" rev="2.5.0" />
			<url name="com.springsource.repository.bundles.release">
			    <ivy
pattern="http://repository.springsource.com/ivy/bundles/release/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
			    <artifact
pattern="http://repository.springsource.com/ivy/bundles/release/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
			</url>

			<url name="com.springsource.repository.bundles.external">
			    <ivy
pattern="http://repository.springsource.com/ivy/bundles/external/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
			    <artifact

Posted by Richard_Senior <ri...@gmail.com>.

Richard_Senior wrote:

> I'm sorry if this is not the right place... but i'm a bit stuck.
>
> I need to get the following from public repositories :
> j2ee.jar
> and the code coverage tool jars :
> emma.jar
> emma_ant.jar
> also :
> org.osgi.core-4.1.0.jar (which annoyingly doesn't seem to be in the
> Springsource Bundle Repository)
>
> Does anyone know where to get these artifacts?

Emma and emma ant are available on ibiblio at :
	    <dependency conf="buildtime" org="emma" name="emma" rev="2.0.5312" />
	    <dependency conf="buildtime" org="emma" name="emma_ant" rev="2.0.5312"
/>