Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/07/01 06:10:34 UTC

Re: created infra for svn branch for website

Hi Team,
I am on it. Hoping to check-in tomorrow (Fri - PDT) night.
Thanking you.
With Regards
Sree

    On Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:18 PM, Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I left some comments for Sree on the pull request that need to be added for
Apache incubator projects.

I think this is the blocker.

Posted by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
learning curve with jekyll/bundle, etc...

checked in sources, last night (site_src branch).after testing, checked in the compiled content, now (asf_site branch).
i need to find more content.
Thanking you.
With Regards
Sree

    On Friday, July 1, 2016 6:05 AM, Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Great thanks. no rush intended .if it is falling off your radar i will pick
it up.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.