Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2015/04/17 15:10:10 UTC

[COMMUNITY] DeltaSpike += Ron Smeral

The DeltaSpike PMC is proud to announce a new addition to our community.

Please welcome Ron Smeral as the newest DeltaSpike committer!

@Ron:
Please add yourself to the developers section (in
deltaspike/parent/pom.xml).

Welcome & regards,
Gerhard

Re: [COMMUNITY] DeltaSpike += Ron Smeral

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
Welcome. :)

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/

Re: [COMMUNITY] DeltaSpike += Ron Smeral

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
Welcome. :)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard Ron!