Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Kenneth Cheng <ct...@ust.hk> on 2005/07/28 09:41:52 UTC

Tree2 with Sun RI

Hi,

I have had problems using Tree2 with Sun JSF RI.  I was using myfaces
1.09 during that time.    Has the problem been solved already in the
latest source code build?  Or does anyone successfully use Tree2 with
Sun RI in 1.09?

Thanks,
Ken

RE: Antwort: Re: Tree2 with Sun RI

Posted by Balaji Saranathan <ba...@wipro.com>.
Wonderful and Thanks.

Regards
Balaji

This issue seems to be fixed in the nightly build. At least tree2 works
now fine for me with the SUN RI :)

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Antwort: Re: Tree2 with Sun RI

Posted by ma...@daimlerchrysler.com.

Re: Tree2 with Sun RI

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
There is at least one known issue with Tree2 and the RI
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-291.)  I hope to look
into it shortly.  In the meantime, patches and theories are welcome.

sean

Re: Tree2 with Sun RI

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
can you please add some code