Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Raghunath <ra...@sigma-systems.com> on 2013/07/30 15:21:59 UTC

Subscriber connections not Released by ActiveMQ

Subscriber connections not Released by ActiveMQ

ActiveMQ Version 5.8

We have a Failover setup where producer consumer connect to ActiveMQ. We
have noticed that
when the subscriber is stopped, the subscriber connections are not Released
by AMQ.  The issue is intermittent but when it happens the problem stays
until we do the following:
• When we stop ActiveMQ, the connections to subscribers are Released.
• Workaround is to Restart ActiveMQ and then delete the Subscribers.

This is the configuration used in activemq:
            <transportConnector name="openwire"
uri="tcp://0.0.0.0:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=-1&amp;wireFormat.cacheSize=2048&amp;wireFormat.socketBufferSize=131072"
discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
        </transportConnectors>