Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Scott Corwin <sc...@hotmail.com> on 2007/06/13 21:06:19 UTC

career opportunity

Hello myface community,

I am recruiting for my oldest client, a professional services firm based in
Silicon Valley.  They have been doing some work for several years now with
the State of NY.  One of the Web Engineers on their current project is ill
and will not return to the project anytime soon (if at all).  They are
looking to add one (or possibly two) staff in Albany, NY.  This project
requires, JDeveloper 10g, JSF and ADF Business Components.  Anyone
interested in FTE please contact me by cell.  (I will be out of town
starting Thurs.)

Scott

Scott Corwin
The Right Marriage Headhunting
3026 Clement Street
San Francisco, CA 94121
O  415-750-0770
C  415-505-5350

"The wise person acts without effort,
And teaches by quiet example."
Lao-Tzu

Play games, earn tickets, get cool prizes. Play now–it's FREE!
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_hotmailtextlink1