Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2019/07/29 23:11:40 UTC

Maven releases

Hey folks,

Just an update. 0.8.1 has been voted in and was a test for me to see if we could use repository.apache.org <http://repository.apache.org/>. I did see the Tuweni artifacts promoted to a staging repo. After the 2 votes took place, I no longer see this staging repo anymore.

I think that’s on me since I didn’t think it was necessary to close the repo (a Nexus workflow by which you start by staging in an open repo, then close it, and promote it).

I’m kind of unhappy about all this as I’d like to get the exact artifacts over Maven Central, and all the signatures to match.
I could upload them manually but it’s going to take a long time and be an error-prone process.

Anybody with an idea?

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: Maven releases

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
I ran a spot check - I get different checksums when I rebuild from source :/

This is on the same machine, no changes.

Re: Maven releases

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
FWIW I will address the latest feedback (see the general list) and push a 0.8.2 out soon anyway.

Re: Maven releases

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Re: Maven releases

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org>.