Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/03/20 22:28:02 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon build.bat build.sh changes.xml index.html todo.xml build.xml LICENSE README configuration.xml

stefano@locus.apache.org wrote:

> stefano     00/03/20 13:22:05
>
>   Modified:    .        Tag: xml-cocoon2 build.xml LICENSE README
>   Added:       .        Tag: xml-cocoon2 build.bat build.sh changes.xml
>                         index.html todo.xml
>   Removed:     .        Tag: xml-cocoon2 configuration.xml
>   Log:
>   creating cocoon2-alpha1 distribution

NOTE: I removed configuration.xml from this directory so make backup
copies _before_ updating the CVS or they will be removed!!!!

Also, I changed the property from "configurationFile" to
"configurations", so update your zone.properties files.

Anyway, install docs coming up next.

You have been warned.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.