Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/12/20 06:15:07 UTC

Re: [6/6] incubator-rocketmq git commit: Export bin directory. reviewed by @zhouxinyu @vongosling

Hi,

It’s a little unusual to check in binary files to the source repo. I’m not sure what the purpose is here but you might possibly want to consider removing them and building them as part of building the software.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [6/6] incubator-rocketmq git commit: Export bin directory. reviewed by @zhouxinyu @vongosling

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I removed *.exe files from the source repo and we will add bat scripts for
> Windows user soon and later.

Thanks for that - that seems a better approach.

Justin

Re: [6/6] incubator-rocketmq git commit: Export bin directory. reviewed by @zhouxinyu @vongosling

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Hi Justin,

I removed *.exe files from the source repo and we will add bat scripts for
Windows user soon and later.

Regards,
yukon