Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jin Cao <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/25 02:23:28 UTC

Discuss: How to support multi-language?

I searched for the information and found three methods to realize the
multi-language support.
1. One language, one version.
2. Use the standard object like the dynamic link library in windows.
3. Use language packets.
Which is the most suitable for our project?
And any detail information will be welcomed~

Re: Discuss: How to support multi-language?

Posted by 董巍 <go...@gmail.com>.
This is a very good suggestion.

Posted by Ting Peng <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by 董巍 <go...@gmail.com>.
I think the 3rd is suitable for our project.
Most softwares use language packets to support multi-languange,
so we'd better use this method

Re: Discuss: How to support multi-language?

Posted by Shan Jiang <da...@gmail.com>.
在 08-7-25,chenwei_yi2003<ch...@126.com> 写道:
> The third method is surely the best way to deal with multi-language support
> problem.
> besides, i think  we can  check operating system language of the user first
> and  then choose the
> language accordingly in the setup  phase of the software ,which  can  make
> our project easy
> to use.

agree

Re:Discuss: How to support multi-language?

Posted by chenwei_yi2003 <ch...@126.com>.

在2008-07-25 10:23:28,"Jin Cao" <ca...@gmail.com> 写道: