Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dinesh Gupta <di...@hotmail.com> on 2009/03/18 08:49:16 UTC

error page configuration

Hi,

I am using tiles for template.
In body jsp got error.
Now I want to configure the error page if any of the included page have exception.

If anyone have idea about this please help.

Regards
Dinesh Gupta
How fun is this? IMing with Windows Live Messenger just got better.
http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/messenger.aspx

Re: error page configuration

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: error page configuration

Posted by Ken Bowen <kb...@als.com>.
You may also want to try asking on the Tiles User list:    users@tiles.apache.org

Posted by Dinesh Gupta <di...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

In my application, using tiles
at the run time from the database we pick the the jsp file.
But some times exception occurred.So that if any include page got exception I want to go to the error page.

In my case blank page comes or some time header displayed & body part is blank.

Now My question is that Can we handle the included page error by using filter,coz I don't use in each page isErrorPage tag.

Regards,
Dinesh Gupta

> From: Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:52:21 -0500
> Subject: RE: error page configuration
>
> > From: Dinesh Gupta [mailto:dinesh.gupta01@hotmail.com]
> > Subject: error page configuration
> >
> > If anyone have idea about this please help.

> If you provide real information, you might get a real answer...
>
>  - Chuck
>

> THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.

The new Windows Live Messenger. You don’t want to miss this.

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.