Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Charles Galpin <cg...@lhsw.com> on 2010/12/23 00:03:46 UTC

complex parameters in http requests

Hi

We often use http to test services, but usually with simple types for the arguments. Is it possible to pass complex arguments? For example if I had a web method

@WebMethod
public void myMethod(int i, MyObj obj) {..}

public class MyObj
{
	private double a;
       	private double b;
       	public double getA() { return a; }
	public void setA(double a) { this.a = a; }
	public double getB() { return b; }
	public void setB(double b) { this.b = b; }
}

I can call it with http://localhost:8080/axis2/myService/myMethod?i=1&obj=XXX

How can I put in the values for obj.a and obj.b?

thanks,
charles

Re: complex parameters in http requests

Posted by Charles Galpin <cg...@lhsw.com>.
Yes soapUI works great, but not for people who just want to click on a link in a browser  :)

thanks,
charles

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Try SOAPUI