Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Case Torres <Ca...@casetorrestech.com> on 2008/04/16 21:15:09 UTC

report rendering to port 8080 instead of 8443

Hi,

I've created a new form, .ftl page, for a new Order report. Using other
reports as and example.
I believe everything is in place but the report will not render so I'm
missing something.
It's rendering to port 8080 instead of 8443.
I've obviously missed some configuration somewhere but don't have a clue
where to start looking.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
---
Case Torres
case@casetorrestech.com

RE: report rendering to port 8080 instead of 8443

Posted by Case Torres <Ca...@casetorrestech.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the controller.xml is where I first looked. I
actually resolved this. I needed to ant run-install. That fixed the problem.

I believe I once saw a document that specified when it was needed to run ant
run-install given changes to certain files (entity model files being
obvious). Anyone know what help document I'm speaking of?

Thanks,

Case Torres
case@casetorrestech.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Case Torres" <Ca...@casetorrestech.com>

RE: report rendering to port 8080 instead of 8443[RESOLVED]

Posted by Case Torres <Ca...@casetorrestech.com>.
This seems to happen with me a lot. After banging my head against a wall, I
send a message to the group. Shortly thereafter I figure a solution. :-{
In this case I ran ant run-install and restarted and my report is showing
up.

Thanks,

Case Torres
case@casetorrestech.com