Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Brandon Dooley <br...@rootedlabs.com> on 2006/10/04 19:41:31 UTC

Geronimo upgrade 1.1 to 1.1.1

Is there a suggested way of upgrading geronimo 1.1 to 1.1.1 such that I dont
have to recreate everything? Everything being keystores, repository jars,
server settings etc. Thanks.

Brandon

Re: Geronimo upgrade 1.1 to 1.1.1

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.
I would really like to know what the plan is for upgrading.

Is there any info on this at all?