Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Rich Catlett <ri...@more.net> on 2001/09/10 20:46:04 UTC

config problems with name change

I've run into a problem and I'm curious if anyone else has, and what
they did to fix it.  I've changed the name of the soap war file from
soap.war to admin-soap.war.  I also have it set up with a soap.xml file
that I use as the config file, so that the deployed services are written
to an XML file instead of the .ds file.  With the change in name the
soap service is not registering that this soap.xml file is a config file
and it is searching for the DeployedServices.ds file which does not
exist, and therefore I end up with no deployed services in my soap server.

Rich Catlett