Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/04/02 19:30:11 UTC

Re: Error configuring eclipse project to use abdera 0.4.0

Hi Gavin,
How did you end up with the 1.0.2.rc4 version of the activation jar? We
distribute geronimo-activation_1.0.2_spec-1.1.jar I thought.

Also I just checked and MimeType is included in the activation-1.1 jar
as well - so I think you have classpath problems which are local.

Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Error configuring eclipse project to use abdera 0.4.0

Posted by Gavin Bong <Ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,

Dan Diephouse-2 wrote:

> Hi Gavin, How did you end up with the 1.0.2.rc4 version of the activation
> jar?

I found this jar from my own local maven repo.
Anyway, I've solved my problem. My classpath was missing the axiom/stax
jars.

Thanks

Gavin Bong