Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/03 14:14:05 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS][RELEASE] 4.15 merges and milestone

Hello again,

I have just merged the last critical item for 4.14 and 4.15. All other PRs
are (or should be) moved to future milestones.
I think we are ready for releases. thoughts anyone?

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS][RELEASE] 4.15 merges and milestone

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
That's awesome!
Things are looking good for a RC1. Do we have any due time for it?

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
all, there are milestones for 4.13.2, 4.14.2 and 4.15.1. If you are not
prepared to champion a new issue being a BLOCKER use one of those future
milestones please.
I am trying to get closure for the current discussions. The last critical
is about to get merged. The only discussion left is about template type
changes , please involve yourself.
I plan to take the rest of the release trajectum on me and want to create
an RC as soon as I can but it won't be today.

regards,

--
Daan

Re: [DISCUSS][RELEASE] 4.15 merges and milestone

--
Daan