Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by reng <ri...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/27 15:00:19 UTC

Qpid Documentation

Hi,

I am a newbie to QPID and AMQP.  I am looking for a .NET client API
reference manual for Qpid and a comprehensive user guide for Qpid.  Do these
exist?  What I found at qpid.apache.org is a bit sparse.

Regards,
Rick

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: Qpid Documentation

Posted by Julien Lavigne du Cadet <j....@abc-arbitrage.com>.
Best way to start is to have a look at this page : http://qpid.apache.org/net-user-guide.html

Or even better, download the sources and look at the samples (don't just download the .Net sources but the whole tree. There are some dependencies to generate files needed to build the solution).

As you noticed, the documentation on some topics is scarce so I would also recommend downloading the AMQP specification : http://jira.amqp.org/confluence/download/attachments/720900/amqp.0-10.pdf?version=1

Julien

I am a newbie to QPID and AMQP.  I am looking for a .NET client API
reference manual for Qpid and a comprehensive user guide for Qpid.  Do these
exist?  What I found at qpid.apache.org is a bit sparse.

Regards,
Rick

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

P  Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email

Ce message peut contenir des informations confidentielles.
Les idees et opinions presentees dans ce message
sont celles de son auteur, et ne representent pas necessairement
celles du groupe ABC arbitrage.
Au cas ou il ne vous serait pas destine,
merci d'en aviser l'expediteur immediatement et de le supprimer.

This message may contain confidential information.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of its author
and do not necessarily represent those of ABC arbitrage.
If you are not the intended recipient,

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org