Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org> on 2010/11/06 21:00:49 UTC

[REQUEST] - Hudson account creation

Hi Noel...

   I am Mohammad Nour the guy from Cairo, Egypt, we met in Apache Con
2010 in Atlanta Georgia, I hope you cam remember me. Well, I found
that you are the PMC Chair member of the Apache Incubator and
according to [1]
PMC chairs have access to execute the command to add new accounts for
Hudson. Would you please add me cause I am responsible for taking care
of the Hudson related tasks for Apache Isis [2]. My Apache username is
mnour. Looking forward your reply.

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/general/Hudson#How_do_I_get_an_account
[2] - http://incubator.apache.org/projects/isis.html

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour
- Blog: http://tadabborat.blogspot.com
----
- Albert Einstein

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [REQUEST] - Hudson account creation

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>.
Hi Noel...

   Sorry for pushing. I am resending this e-mail in case you missed
the 1st one. Please we need this ASAP to go on with the tasks
remaining for Apache Isis under the Incubator project. If you are not
the one responsible for this activity to be done, please let me know
and if possible direct me to the right person to do it. Thanks in
advance. Looking forward your reply :) .