Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Graham Dumpleton <gr...@dscpl.com.au> on 2006/09/01 00:01:35 UTC

A mod_python Wiki.

Jim Gallacher wrote ..
> Since there doesn't seem to any movement on our request to ASF
> infrastructure for our wiki,

I'd basically given up on an official wiki coming along and have been
putting my existing articles into a personal wiki of my own. This will
allow me to more easily add more articles, which I had stopped doing,
with the idea that they might go into an official wiki instead. Even if
an official wiki comes along now, I'll probably still keep doing stuff
in my own unofficial wiki just in case I might want to use the total of
all articles for something in the future. :-)

I have yet to update one of the articles in relation to changes coming
along in mod_python 3.3 yet, so this personal wiki is not quite ready
for public consumption yet.

Graham