Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> on 2014/08/27 17:40:22 UTC

iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)

No, it appears that something is up with Jasmine on ios -- the custom
matchers aren't being attached in all cases, so I am seeing errors in the
console like:

TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating
'expect(fileEntry.name).toCanonicallyMatch(fileName)')

because .toCanonicallyMatch is not present. It's odd, because it is present
in previous tests, so I don't know why it would be failing after a certain
point.

Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)

Posted by Edna Y Morales <ey...@us.ibm.com>.
Yes no problem. I have created a Jira issue (CB-7423).

Thanks,
Edna Morales

From:	Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>
To:	dev@cordova.apache.org
Date:	08/28/2014 05:48 PM
Subject:	Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to
            speak of)

Edna, could you post the specific failures here or in a Jira item? (Not all
40 when run in aggregate since there are lots of false failures, but the
few true failures when run in isolation.) Would be nice to get these fixed
before 3.6.0 is cut. Thanks!

On Aug 28, 2014, at 4:58 PM, Edna Y Morales <ey...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> So I was still getting 40 or so failures on iOS when running mobilespec,
even after updating jasmine. I ran the automatic tests for each plugin
individually and doing that I get 3 file-transfer failures. For file, I get
2 copyTo failures only after running the tests a second time. I will update
with the results of the plugin manual tests.

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edna Y Morales <ey...@us.ibm.com>.
So I was still getting 40 or so failures on iOS when running mobilespec,
even after updating jasmine. I ran the automatic tests for each plugin
individually and doing that I get 3 file-transfer failures. For file, I get
2 copyTo failures only after running the tests a second time. I will update
with the results of the plugin manual tests.

For the native auto tests, I am seeing 1 whitelist failure.

Thanks,
Edna Morales

From:	Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>
To:	"dev@cordova.apache.org" <de...@cordova.apache.org>
Date:	08/28/2014 12:34 PM
Subject:	Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to
            speak of)

Is the Google team switching to the new style tests for their Medic CI
environment?

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: iOS mobile-spec failures (was: Re: [Testing] No content to speak of)

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Very good news.

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Edna Y Morales <ey...@us.ibm.com>.