Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Gary Benson <gb...@redhat.com> on 2001/08/13 17:42:23 UTC

Date problems in expires.t?

Hi all,

My build has suddenly started failing modules/expires.t test number two.
I've think I've _almost_ nailed it, but paperwork is beckoning and I'm
probably not going to be able to finish fixing it. So, if anyone else does
notice the problem, hopefully this will be a head start for them:

The failing test relies on the assumption that "10 years, 6 months, 2
weeks, 3 days, 12 hours, 30 minutes and 19 seconds" (in
t/conf/expires.conf.in) is _always_ equal to 332,256,619 seconds (in
t/modules/expires.t). I don't think that this is always the case -- I
think it varies depending on exactly _when_ you calculate it from.

Have fun with that one,
Gary

[ Gary Benson, Red Hat Europe ][ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 60E8793A ]