Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by cyril vidal <cy...@wanadoo.fr> on 2002/04/10 14:23:13 UTC

Re: problem with installation

In fact, I've seen the problem came from the position of soap.jar in tomcat 4.0 configuration.
Do I have to put it on tomcat/common/lib directory or more simply on tomcat/lib directory?

Thanks for your answers,
Cyril

Posted by Virender Sandhu <vi...@m-trilogix.com>.
Hi Cyril

I was having problems running soap, then I placed my soap.jar in
tomcat/common/lib directory, it worked fine.

Virender Sandhu

Posted by Virender Sandhu <vi...@m-trilogix.com>.
Hi Cyril