Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/05/20 20:39:48 UTC

Status of Shade plugin....

A bunch of bugs have been fixed in the shade plugin recently.   I'm
thinking of doing a 1.1 release shortly.     Does anyone have other
things to add into the release?   If not, I'll proceed with a release.

** Bug
* [MSHADE-23] - ${basedir} is wrong after running shade plugin
* [MSHADE-24] - Use proper file encoding when generating dependency
reduced POM
* [MSHADE-25] - Use proper encoding when reading/writing component
descriptor
* [MSHADE-26] - Fix case-insensitive string comparisions in resource
transformers
* [MSHADE-29] - Documentation has invalid xml
* [MSHADE-31] - When promoteTransitiveDependencies=true, all
<exclusions> are stripped from the dependency-reduced-pom
* [MSHADE-34] - Shade includes both .jar and -test.jars when only
the .jar was needed

** Improvement
* [MSHADE-27] - Allow to configure file encoding for processing of
NOTICE file
* [MSHADE-28] - Add full support for glob patterns in relocator
exclusions

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: Status of Shade plugin....

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Please :-)  Sun is too bright, bring on the shade.

--jason

Re: Status of Shade plugin....

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.