Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> on 2019/11/06 07:39:56 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating

Hi, we just got the final 2 IPMC Votes, so you can finally finish of the Release Anatole!

Good job!

Julian

Am 23.10.19, 09:09 schrieb "Anatole Tresch" <at...@gmail.com>:

    Hi,

    The Tamaya team was running the needed tasks to get the 0.4-incubating
    release of Tamaya out.
    The artifacts available via the Apache distribution repository [1] and
    also via Apache's Nexus [2].

    The tag for this release candidate is available at [3] and [4]. It will be
    renamed
    once the vote passed.

    The mail thread of the vote can be found at [5].

    Please take a look at the artifacts and vote!

    Please note:
    This vote is a "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
    [6]).
    Hereby we already have one binding +1 vote carrying over from our PPMC vote
    by our mentor Julian Feinauer [7]

    [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
    [ ] +0
    [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
    why ...

    Anatole Tresch

    [1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tamaya/0.4-incubating/

    [2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetamaya-1040
    [3]
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tamaya.git;a=commit;h=0ad439201f16ba1ddcc6b5c9ffb65e0a8a067301
    [4]
    https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tamaya-extensions.git;a=commit;h=a397bf7cf08ec57830aabe7b66099e70390a5006

    [5]
    https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7f52e8bcac7f8d60205179b632416ff24cadd64b5f45c38f42f87e38@%3Cdev.tamaya.apache.org%3E

    [6] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes
    [7]
    https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c56ada758367709f0b9a86712ebc3cea62b799e4c44a057ee87d7761@%3Cdev.tamaya.apache.org%3E

    --
    *Anatole Tresch*
    PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
If it passed then it's fine.
There have been quite a few that already failed in the first step.

Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> schrieb am Do., 7. Nov.
2019, 13:36:

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Werner,