Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bailey, Shane C." <SH...@saic.com> on 2003/07/24 15:55:00 UTC

Mask Help

I'm terrible at reg exp (and alike) can someone help me figure what the
(validator) mask would look like for the following:

YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss

This is a single text field which needs a date in the above format.
Eventually I will probably break the date down into several drop downs but
for now...

TIA

RE: Mask Help

Posted by Yansheng Lin <ya...@isogis.com>.
[quote]
Eventually I will probably break the date down into several drop downs but
for now...
[/quote]

Why don't you do it now?  Or at least separate the date and the time.  It's much
easier that validate the two.