Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2017/06/29 18:06:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Fluo Recipes 1.1.0-incubating released

The Apache Fluo (incubating) team is happy to announce the release of
Fluo Recipes 1.1.0-incubating:

https://fluo.apache.org/release/fluo-recipes-1.1.0-incubating/

This release includes significant API improvements that make writing
applications faster and easier.

Thanks,
The Apache Fluo team

=====

*Disclaimer*

Apache Fluo is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC. Incubation is
required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates
that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have
stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While
incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or
stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Fluo Recipes 1.1.0-incubating released

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
 Thanks for the tip!  That would make the announcements much better.
We will do that in the future.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.