Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Olivier Austina <ol...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/22 15:36:27 UTC

Adding additional pattern to CPE Analysis Engine Regular Expression

Hi All,

I try to add additional pattern (here web site regular expression)  with
email regular expression engine in cpeGUI. I found the following error:

org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: Annotator
class org.apache.uima.example.cas.RegExAnnotator require Type
example.WebSiteAdress, which was not found in the CAS.

Please find attached a screen shot for more details.

How to add a new pattern ? Thank for any suggestions.

Regards
Olivier

Re: Adding additional pattern to CPE Analysis Engine Regular Expression

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
sorry to say our mail server doesn't support attachments.  Please use some
publicly accessible posting spot and then include the link in the email.

-Marshall