Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Thorsten Meinl <th...@knime.com> on 2014/09/21 18:04:54 UTC

TomEE doesn't respect session manager in context.xml

Hi,

I used to disable session persistence in the web application's
META-INF/context.xml file by specifying "<Manager pathname='"" />'. This
works as expected in plain Tomcat but, TomEE doesn't seem to respect
this setting. Other values (e.g. parameters) from the webapp's
context.xml are used, but not the Manager. It's only possible to disable
session persistence via the server's global conf/context.xml. This us a
bit unfortunate because it affects all running web applications and some
may still want to use session persistence. Is this a bug or am I missing
something?

Thanks,

Thorsten

--
Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Meinl
KNIME.com AG

Re: TomEE doesn't respect session manager in context.xml

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
PS: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-1357

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau