Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/12/20 15:59:54 UTC

[FOP team] Breadcrumb problem

Hello,

At the top of our FOP Website at
http://xml.apache.org/fop/, we're missing the
definition of 3 "breadcrumbs", which are causing the
website to display:

@skinconfig.trail.link1.name@ >
@skinconfig.trail.link2.name@ >
@skinconfig.trail.link3.name@ > fop

I'm not sure what we're doing wrong, our
siteconf.xml[1] setup is apparently the same as
Forrest's itself [2], which does show the breadcrumbs
properly.

[Another issue for the Forrest site itself, the second
"bread crumb" link is "> xml.apacheapache >" on the
main tab, but clicking on the Community or How-To tab
displays the correct > xml.apache >".  Odd, because
the bread crumb is defined in only one place,
correct?]

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Glen

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/src/documentation/skinconf.xml?rev=1.6&view=auto

[2] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-forrest/src/documentation/skinconf.xml?rev=1.13&view=auto

http://photos.yahoo.com/

Re: [FOP team] Breadcrumb problem

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Dec 20, 2003 at 06:59:54AM -0800, Glen Mazza wrote:
> Hello,
>
> At the top of our FOP Website at
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/, we're missing the
> definition of 3 "breadcrumbs", which are causing the
> website to display:
>
> @skinconfig.trail.link1.name@ >
> @skinconfig.trail.link2.name@ >
> @skinconfig.trail.link3.name@ > fop

This is due to the site being published from forrestbot.cocoondev.org.  I
thought I had fixed it, but apparently not :/

The workaround for now is to manually revert the breadcrumbs.js in
xml-site/

--Jeff

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
Our site (FOP) is not the only one with this problem:

   http://xml.apache.org/

Web Maestro Clay