Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Pankaj Chand <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/30 18:40:15 UTC

Implementation of setBufferTimeout(timeoutMillis)

Hello,

The documentation gives the following two sample lines for setting the
buffer timeout for the streaming environment or transformation.

*env.setBufferTimeout(timeoutMillis);env.generateSequence(1,10).map(new
MyMapper()).setBufferTimeout(timeoutMillis);*

I have been trying to find where (file and method) in the Flink source code
are the buffers being flushed by iteratively referring to the value of
timeoutMillis (or the default value), but have been unsuccessful. Please
help.

Thanks,

Pankaj

Re: Implementation of setBufferTimeout(timeoutMillis)

Posted by Pankaj Chand <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much, Yun! It is exactly what I needed.

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com>.
Hi Pankaj,