Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Angelo Moreschini <mr...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/24 08:07:42 UTC

maven - pom.xml file

Hi,

I am new to maven and I would like have a complete reference about the way
to write myself a pom.xml file.

How course I interested to know :

   - the list of the all elements ( <tags> ) that can be used..
   - Their order in writing them
   - And how they can be nested...

As well it can be strange, I was not able to find this information myself
on the web  (it is a reason ?).

Regards

thank you

Angelo Moreschini

Re: maven - pom.xml file

Posted by Thomas Broyer <t....@gmail.com>.
What you're looking for is https://maven.apache.org/pom.html (from
https://maven.apache.org/ click "User Center" then "POM Reference")

Re: maven - pom.xml file

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Angelo,

what about:

https://maven.apache.org/pom.html

BTW: First hit if I type "maven pom" in google ...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: maven - pom.xml file

Posted by Angelo Moreschini <mr...@gmail.com>.