Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Eric White <ew...@rocksteady.com> on 2002/11/21 22:59:01 UTC

location of portlets.browser.DatabaseBrowserAction?

I'm looking at the xregs entry for the demo DatabaseBrowserPortlet and I
see where the "action" parameter's value is set to
"portlets.browser.DatabaseBrowserAction".

I also see where, in the VelocityPortlet constructor, the value of the
"action" parameter is retrieved and an ActionLoader is instantiated and
exec'ed from it.

but I can't find where portlets.browser.DatabaseBrowserAction is
defined. Is this a Java implementation or another velocity script
somewhere?

Can anybody point me down a different alley?

Re: location of portlets.browser.DatabaseBrowserAction?

Posted by Thys de Wet <th...@za.didata.com>.
check org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.portlets/browser tree ..