Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by "Das, Tanmay" <ta...@optum.com> on 2017/06/12 13:35:38 UTC

About type System in cTAKES

Hi all,

I would like to know if the typeID used for entity of IdentifiedAnnotations  class is static, if so where are the id defined.
Or if they are assigned as per the pipeline, if so how could I refer to particular type like say textsem: SignSymptomMention

PS I want to create a list of each entity like drug, symptoms ...

-TD

RE: About type System in cTAKES

Posted by Sherri Matis Mitchell <sh...@datastarinsights.com>.
Hi,

I would find this useful as well, I am working with exam transcriptions and there are terms used, mostly colloquial or slang,  which would fit into a particular entitytype or semtype but are not in UMLS.  I have these in a local dictionary.

Thanks!

Sherri