Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Schaefer <sc...@me.com.INVALID> on 2020/02/06 22:07:32 UTC

[VOTE] Promote sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart / sling-kickstart-maven-plugin to their own Sling Modules

Hi

This is a vote to promote the sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart and sling-kickstart-maven-plugin to their own Sling Module. This first module is the Feature Model counterpart of the sling-org-apache-sling-starter and will create an executable JAR file. The second is the counterpart of the sling-slingstart-maven-plugin which will start and stop a Sling Instance from a Maven run and is mostly used to run Integration Tests.

Sling Kickstart:

1. Code Location: both are in the ‘sling-whiteboard’ under 'sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart` folder
2. Proposed Github Repo name (I just added feature into the name):
- sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart
3. Proposed artifact ids (group id: org.apache.sling)
- org.apache.sling.kickstart

Sling Kickstart Maven Plugin:

1. Code Location: both are in the ‘sling-whiteboard’ under ‘sling-kickstart-maven-plugin` folder
2. Proposed Github Repo names:
- sling-kickstart-maven-plugin
3. Proposed artifact ids (group id: org.apache.sling)
- sling-kickstart-maven-plugin

I created a sample project to showcase how the kickstart and kickstart maven plugin will be used: https://github.com/schaefa/sling-fm-sample <https://github.com/schaefa/sling-fm-sample>

- Andy

Re: [VOTE] Promote sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart / sling-kickstart-maven-plugin to their own Sling Modules

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2020-02-06 at 14:07 -0800, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> vote to promote the sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart and sling-
> kickstart-maven-plugin to their own Sling Module

+1
Robert

Re: [VOTE] Promote sling-org-apache-sling-kickstart / sling-kickstart-maven-plugin to their own Sling Modules

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
+1

- Andrei

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.