Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/02/26 20:42:02 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/resources/javadoc/xerces package-list

"pier@apache.org" <pi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Log:
> - JavaDOC 1.3 builds a "flat" (non-packaged) set of docs if we use <fileset>
>   instead of <packageset>.
> - JavaDOC 1.4 complains HEAVILY if we don't specify "-breakiterator".
> - Added offline-links from several sets of publicly-available JavaDOC sites
>   (Avalon, J2SE, J2EE, Xalan and Xerces).

I'm _fed_up_ with keeping 350 tabs on my mozilla just to have all javadocs
related to cocoon in one place... Linking them off line makes them
available, but doesn't require an internet connection to build... :-)

    Pier

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/resources/javadoc/xerces package-list

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> "pier@apache.org" <pi...@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>Log:
>>- JavaDOC 1.3 builds a "flat" (non-packaged) set of docs if we use <fileset>
>>  instead of <packageset>.
>>- JavaDOC 1.4 complains HEAVILY if we don't specify "-breakiterator".
>>- Added offline-links from several sets of publicly-available JavaDOC sites
>>  (Avalon, J2SE, J2EE, Xalan and Xerces).
>

> I'm _fed_up_ with keeping 350 tabs on my mozilla just to have all javadocs
> related to cocoon in one place... Linking them off line makes them
> available, but doesn't require an internet connection to build... :-)

<applause>clap clap clap</applause>

I really needed that :)

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>