Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Tako Schotanus <ta...@codejive.org> on 2010/06/30 16:04:13 UTC

WebDAV client, any suggestions?

Hi,

asking the people who probably use WebDAV clients all the time: any
suggestions for a good WebDAV client? (both Windows and Linux apply)

I'm downloading and trying clients myself of course, but not knowing yet
what to expect I also don't know yet what to look for.

Cheers,
-Tako

Re: WebDAV client, any suggestions?

Posted by Tako Schotanus <ta...@codejive.org>.
Yeah, I had encountered it before on my searches but I doubted that code
from 2004 would still work with a current jEdit.
Today I decided to try it anyway and it does actually show up in the plugins
menu, but in the end I couldn't make it work.
The integration wasn't great anyway, it has it's own Load and Save options
that aren't really integrated into the editor itself.

-Tako

Posted by Craig Ganoe <cg...@psu.edu>.

Posted by Robert Ritchy <ri...@jarbo.com>.
I also had trouble finding an external client that worked consistently for
one of my customers.  We finally settled on CyberDuck for Mac and BitKinex
for windows (they also use Dreamweaver successfully).

-Robert

Posted by Tako Schotanus <ta...@codejive.org>.

Posted by Simon Gaeremynck <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tako Schotanus <ta...@codejive.org>.