Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Steven Murphy <st...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/12 14:56:37 UTC

Calling 1 Test Plan From Another

Hi all,

I am using JMeter to regression test a Web based administration console.  I
am looking for a way that I can execute a Test Plan from inside another one.

For Example: I have 4 Test Plans which test different functions on the same
page.  To get to this page the first 3 HTTP Request samplers are the same.
in each test  Is there a way I can put these 3 actions into a separate Test
Plan and then call that Test Plan from the 4 other ones?

Cheers
Steve Murphy

RE: Calling 1 Test Plan From Another

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
I think this is a good idea.  My advice would be to extend the
functionality of the current Module Controller to allow it to point to
an external file as a "module".  That way you can use the code that's
there for module substitution.

-Mike