Posted to repository@apache.org by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/03 20:42:20 UTC

Nexus issue causing Hudson builds to fail?

Hi,

I have a couple of build jobs on Hudson that are failing (since
yesterday) because uploading to Nexus takes a huge amount of time or
ends with a 502 error. Is there currently an issue with Nexus?

Andreas

Fwd: Nexus issue causing Hudson builds to fail?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
FYI.

days, but somebody is taking care of the issue.

Andreas

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
FYI.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
FYI.

Re: Nexus issue causing Hudson builds to fail?

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
OK. Thanks Brian!

Andreas

Posted by Brian Demers <bd...@sonatype.com>.