Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Qingshan Xie <xi...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/24 04:49:39 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTPS Apache start error on Linux

Hi,

  We have Apache-2.0.52 HTTPS server installed on
RedHat Linux. The Apache instance is installed on
local but its Logs installed on NFS.  When we started
it, it threw errors below in error_log:

[Wed Mar 23 22:35:58 2005] [warn] (37)No locks
available: Failed to acquire global mutex lock
[Wed Mar 23 22:35:58 2005] [error] (37)No locks
available: Cannot create SSLSessionCache DBM file
`/opt/httpd/httpd-ibm-443-ssl/logs/ssl_scache'

Can some one explain what is the cause and how to
solve it?

Many Thanks,
Q.Xie