Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/03/05 21:42:52 UTC

SVN

It just occurred to me that our SVN probably isn't set up because we haven't provided the dump from Google Code yet - is this correct? We're working on that right now...

Re: SVN

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
Niclas,

I've posted the svn dump file to
http://75.101.156.194/pivot.svn_dump.gz.  Let me know if you have any
problems importing it into our repository.

Thanks,
-T