Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oro smith <or...@sify.com> on 2004/06/11 14:35:18 UTC

SessionpropagatorAction

What does the SessionPropagatorAction do??

Re: SessionpropagatorAction

Posted by u15603 <u1...@hs-harz.de>.
Hy,

The java source of the SessionPropagatorAction looks like:

	String[] names = parameters.getNames();

             // parameters
             for (int i = 0; i < names.length; i++) {
                 String sessionParamName = names[i];
                 String value=parameters.getParameter(sessionParamName);
                 if (getLogger().isDebugEnabled()) {
                     getLogger().debug("Propagating value "
                                       + value
                                       + " to session attribute "
                                       + sessionParamName);
                 }
                 session.setAttribute(sessionParamName, value);
                 actionMap.put(sessionParamName, value);
             }

So I think the action put the parameter in the current session and make
them also available in the sitemap.

Have a look on the java-api
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/acting/SessionPropagatorAction.html
!