Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Lui <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/12 23:45:29 UTC

Webobjects and SOAP

Greetings,

I am new to SOAP. I am trying to write an apache SOAP
client sending SOAPRequests to the sample SOAP server
that comes with WebObjects 5.1. I just keep giving the
411 SOAPFault Response.  I need some help. If you are
familiar with WebObjects and willing to take a look at
what I have so far, could you send me a response?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Sharon
slui619@yahoo.com

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Re: Webobjects and SOAP

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Sharon,

Did you get any response to this?  I have experience with WO 4, but not 5.x and
the sample SOAP server.  Does Apple provide any sample client code for the SOAP
server?  If so, it would be useful to either look at that source or run the
client and capture the data sent over the weire.  If not, is source provided for
the SOAP server?

Out of curiosity, does the SOAP server run on the J2EE app server or the WO Java
app server?

Scott Nichol

Re: Webobjects and SOAP