Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/08 11:10:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r812383 - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: accounting/documents/ content/template/ marketing/config/ marketing/data/ marketing/data/helpdata/ marketing/documents/ marketing/webapp/sfa/WEB-INF/ marketing/widget/sfa/ marketing/widget/sfa/f

Are we planning to follow the pattern shown below for naming of file for any
work that will be done in help data section?

--
Ashish

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hello Hans,

Thanks for your quick turn around on this.
Please see my comments inline:

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Hans Bakker
<ma...@antwebsystems.com>wrote:

> Hi Ashish,
>
> that is indeed the plan. Perhaps we should add a third book to the set
> called programming standards?

Are you planning to put this programming standards book in OFBiz area? - If
yes then I welcome you taking care of this initiative - I will certainly
help you to review the content!

>>  that is indeed the plan.

Can you please provide few details about this plan? This will help me to
follow this in future if I would work in Docbook / help area that you are
doing now a days?

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Ashish,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates